What is HYDRAFACIAL®?
The award-winning HydraFacial merges invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. This unique combination of advanced hydrating techniques produces instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. Only HydraFacial uses patented Vortex-Fusion technology for an instantly gratifying glow.
HydraFacial combines hydro exfoliation with simultaneous topical infusion of custom solutions specific to your skin condition. This treatment works differently from traditional microdermabrasion due to the use of this hydradermabrasion technology and a pulsating micro infusion tip, ensuring a soothing, yet powerful non-irritating treatment.
ForeverYoung MedSpa Health & Wellness is the premier HYDRAFACIAL provider in Illinois. We use the most advanced technology to provide a results-oriented skin rejuvenation regiment. New to ForeverYoung MedSpa? Call us today at 224-415-3628 to schedule a free consultation and save 20% off your first treatment.
How does HYDRAFACIAL® work?
Through patented Vortex-Fusion technology, skin is gently pulled into the chamber, allowing our solutions to gently cleanse and unclog pores, exfoliate dead skin cells and extract keratin, sebum, blackheads or any other impurities from pores. The unique tip will then drive the solutions deep into the skin, right down to the dermal junction where skin cells are regenerated.
Benefits of a HydraFacial MD:
- Abrasion Free Hydra Peeling
- Non-invasive and non-irritating. Painless, soothing treatment.
- Safe for all skin types
- Deep cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates, and oxygenates
- Gentle liquid exfoliation
- Natural Hydration with moisturizing serum infusion
- Improves circulation and blood flow
- Vibrant visible results even after first session – Gives your skin a healthy glow
- No downtime. Immediate return to normal activities.
HAVE A SPECIFIC SKIN CONCERN? ForeverYoung MedSpa has you covered:
Tailor your treatment with award-winning our super serums:
⦁ Growth Factor Boost
- Effects: Improves skin tone, texture, and elasticity while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
- Key Ingredients: Naturally occurring growth factor proteins that regulate cellular growth and play a key role in maintaining healthly skin structure and function.
⦁ Dermabuilder Boost
- Effects: Addresses fine lines and wrinkles with a patented combination of peptides to recharge skin and minimize signs of aging.
- Key Ingredients: Acetyl octapeptide-3 and palmitoyl dipeptides-5 are skin conditioning peptides used to hydrate, firm, and soothe skin.
⦁ Britenol Boost
- Effects: Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
- Key Ingredients: Alpha-Arbutin derived from bearberry extract to brighten the appearance of dark spots. Vitamin C exhibits antioxidant properties, and gives skin added brightness.
High intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, texture and clarity.
Optimize skin health by encouraging detoxification through mechanical lymphatic therapy. Helps remove unwanted build-up and decrease inflammation.
Perk™ Eye and Lip Rejuvenation
Give your peepers and smoochers a little extra love by adding this invigorating treatment. Using serums specially designed for these delicate areas, the Perk™ Treatment gently exfoliates and delivers vitamins, extracts and antioxidants. Eye service awakens the delicate eye area to help gently brighten, tone and firm the outer eye area while maintaining hydration. Lip service exfoliates and perfectly primes lips with key ingredients such as peppermint oil and peony extract that lightly plumps the pout.
Some clients require extra time spent on extractions. A preliminary consult with our skin specialist will provide the appropriate recommendation for your specific skin needs.
What to expect from your HydraFacial Treatment?
HydraFacial delivers instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. With ongoing treatments, you’ll notice intensely improved hydration, minimized dark spots and dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Hydradermabrasion process will cleanse and exfoliate your skin, removing dead and dry skin cells and clearing congestion like blackheads and clogged pores. The infusion process, bathes your skin in essential vitamins and minerals simultaneously encouraging the production of healthy new collagen. Collagen is a key ingredient to youthful and radiant skin.
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. After a skin evaluation, our skincare specialist may choose specific treatment serums to customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs.
This is a no downtime procedure. We recommend you allow the serums and hydrators used in the final stages to stay on your skin for the rest of the day. Though we recommend to wait 4 hours before applying, you may put on makeup right after treatment. You can also return to your normal activities immediately. A comprehensive home skin care regimen will be recommended by our skin therapists for proper maintenance after your HydraFacial.